Please address all suggestions and recommendations of the reviewers when preparing the final version of your paper (camera ready version). The firm deadline for submission of the camera-ready paper via EasyChair is October 29, 2019.
Please follow the guideline for the version of the camera-ready papers:
A) Preparation of the final Camera-Ready Paper version: Before uploading the camera-ready copy of the paper into EasyChair, the paper needs to be checked via IEEE PDF Express site.
- Template for the conference can be found at: https://ubymk.tbdakademi.org.tr/format/template-of-paper.docx
- A copyright notice needs to be placed at the left-bottom corner of the first page of your source document. The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
The copyright notice is:
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright.
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-3992-0/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-3992-0/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-3992-0/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Register or Log into the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site: https://www.pdf-express.org//
* First-time users should do the followings:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
48245X for the Conference ID
your email address
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
* Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Once your paper has passed the PDF check, press the “Approve for Collection” link or you should receive an email from PDFExpress with the approved PDF file. The file should start with a name starting “PID…”
B) Camera-ready paper submission: The deadline to upload the final version of your paper is November 3rd, 2019. You can upload the camera-ready versions again from easychair.org webpage to where you uploaded paper previously.
C) IEEE requires copyright information submitted for every paper that will be published in IEEE Xplore Library. You will receive instructions for copyright after camera-ready version submissions.